Friday, June 28, 2013

SETELAH SEKIAN LAME.....

Hmm.... sudah lama x on blog ni.... 
x sangka ada function gak buat blog ni waktu sekolah menengah tu~.... 
Sudah 2 tahun.... 
2 tahun tinggal blog ni....
 maklum la.... fb kan ade?? 
ape susah2 nk dpt follower.... 
ANYWAY this is testing for posting my blog for my ELC teacher... So... i need to try my best to write it down USING ONLY ENGLISH LANGUAGE although my grammar or vocabulary not that good.... we (my F8 group) need to do our assignment by posting it to our own blog.... I m not quite sure what is the benefit of doing this using blog but i try my best.... by the way.... i m thinking.... what are my friend doing now.... last 2 years i remember that we share "a lot" of crap stuff but now??? 

WHO KNOWS....


No comments:

Post a Comment