Sunday, July 7, 2013

Once Again.... Goodbye My Friend~

Dear Shaz,

First of all... I want to apologize for not giving you a proper goodbye just like Soufi , Pokal , Ammar , Akram , Hisyam and Ustaz did yesterday and today... I was so tired at those two days when you were having a farewell moment with them... I know it is weird for me to say goodbye by posting it on my blog just like last time but I think you remember the moment when  you leave SMK Taman Melawati and went to SBP Alam Shah.... It was painful for me indeed to find new friends as I am still new in that school.... but it's alright..... i support your decision to go for boarding school.... 

Maybe for our classmate(F8) they just willingly to let you go for the oversea course but  as for me....it was like... ermm I can't tell how sad I am when you make up your mind to leave Palam.....
 I known you since we were in primary school. We went to secondary school together and again fate had reunite both of us together and finally we went to the same university for foundation in science.

I still remember the moment we went to vacation together:




We in the same bus when it comes to school trip:



We even touch the same bear!!! :


And also... we achieve success together during PMR :


And of course... same reward :D :






And at this moment.... the last picture of you and me at palam:



But now... all of it just a piece of sweet memory with you my friend...
I wish that i could know you more as we are in the same class but Allah knew it well that you and I had a different path of success.... 
It's hard for me to let you go but.... again as a friend... I wish you the best of luck for your future... don't forget about me... about all of our classmate in palam .... and again i would like to say thank you for the moment you share with us(F8) during our days in palam....I am sorry for all the trouble i caused you since we first met... and i forgive you for everything that you did to me that makes me feel angry or sad or even sometime feel like i want to punch your face at that moment...(joking!)


And SO.... All The Best... In Sha Allah... Pray for us at UiTM and may Allah reunite us back in future... and do keep in touch with us( F8) at facebook :D

WHO KNOWS..

*P/S... saja je tulis english.... sbb nk practice utk muet dan juga utk elc assignment nnti... sry kalau english teruk sbb sy dh lame x tulis english essay sejak habis spm~ @_@

2 comments:

  1. I am touched by your post, Azan. Not sure if Shazmim is reading this but all the pictures reminds me of 3E a lot and I miss both of you. Take care my little memories! Shazmim is gonna be so proud when he read this and after all, for having a great friend like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks meera... I appreciate that... I wish I could turn back time.... where i could see you and other soulmates... (T,T)

      Delete